Conditions for advertising in Traction & Rolling Stock Advertiser
- The advertiser must check the advertisement before publication and satisfy themselves that the advertisement is accurate, truthful and complete. Also any information supplied does not infringe any copyright or UK law. A copy will be sent by email before publication.
- The Traction & Rolling Stock Advertise will endeavour to publish on the date requested and in the manner requested. Checking the correctness of the advert and that it fulfils the customer’s requirements or expectations is the customers responsibility. Inaccuracy or mistakes must be notified as soon as possible. In the event of any error, misprint or omission on our part we will either reinsert the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment of the cost. Any compensation will not exceed the price quoted for the advert.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damaged occasioned by any failure (however caused) of publication or its distribution to arrive on the expected date.
- Payment for adverts must be made within 40 days of the invoice being submitted. Payment not made in the above time period will make the customer liable to interest payments of 1% above the current Bank of England base rates.
- Advertiser or Customer, indicates the person or company sending material for publication.
- We, Indicates Traction & Rolling Stock Advertiser
- Any questions about the above please call
- 07768 857189 or contact 82 Louies Lane Diss IP22 4QN